LINK TO BOOK MASSES
ACCESS TO THE CHURCH IS THROUGH THE GLASS/RAMP DOOR ONLY ON ELGIN STREET.
If you book a time please ensure you are here 5 minutes before mass starts. Unfortunately we have had a lot of people book to come to mass and then not show up. We understand that there can be last minute emergencies, but we also want to be fair to those who are wait-listed. Anyone not here by 5:10pm or 10:55am, seats will be given to those who come on the off chance of a seat. Thank you for your understanding.
We look forward to welcoming you back to church! Due to capacity restrictions for gatherings in Ontario, we invite you to register for seats for Sunday Mass. Families from the same household may sit together, but one ticket is required per person. Our capacity is for 30, this is due to the configurations of the pews and aisles.
Please note that every reasonable precaution has been and will continue to be taken by the Archdiocese of Toronto to protect your health and safety. However, there can be no guarantees of complete protection as there will always be risks of contracting viral infection through large gatherings.
Please do not enter the church if you have a temperature, feel ill or have been in contact with a COVID-19 positive individual over the past two weeks.
· Masks or face coverings are mandatory.
· There will only be one entrance into the church. We will be using the glass door/ramp off Elgin St. Please look for signs marking the proper entrance door.
· Sanitize your hands upon entry.
· Please maintain physical distancing at all times. Stay 2 metres (or 6 feet) away from others.
· Please follow the direction provided by ushers/volunteers for seating.