SHARELIFE & SECOND COLLECTIONS
Parish communities throughout the Archdiocese of Toronto participate in this annual campaign, which starts at the beginning of Lent.
UPDATE: The ShareLife Sunday collections are scheduled for the weekends of September 12/13 and October 10/11, 2020. You can also give to your parish’s ShareLife campaign securely online.
ShareLife is more than a parish collection. It is how we, as a Catholic community in the Archdiocese of Toronto, bring the hands of Christ to those in need.
Over 40 ShareLife agencies serve tens of thousands of people locally and countless more around the world, regardless of religious affiliation. Given the growing needs in our communities, it is crucial we meet our 2020 Parish Campaign goal of $13.8 million. By reaching this goal, our agencies will continue to:
• offer walk-in counselling to those facing mental health issues
• help victims of domestic violence
• ensure isolated seniors are not forgotten
• deliver food to children in developing countries
• form priests and deacons who will minister in our parishes
Your support of ShareLife makes these programs possible, among many others. Thank you for living the Gospel by providing for those in need.
UPDATE ON SECOND COLLECTIONS
As we approach the fall months, there are several second collections that are taking place, in addition to regular parish collections. The schedule is as follows:
- Needs of the Holy Land (Good Friday collection) – weekend of September 12-13, 2020
- Needs of the Church in Canada – weekend of September 26-27, 2020
- Pope’s Pastoral Works – weekend of October 3-4, 2020
- World Mission Sunday – weekend of October 17-18, 2020
- The Shepherds’ Trust – weekend of November 14-15, 2020